The glitch we all thought had been patched out is back, and working perfectly! The Oghma Infinium is a book that can massively boost your skills. Players used to take advantage of a working Oghma Infinium glitch in Skyrim before it was patched shortly after it was found.
What better way to celebrate Skyrim’s 9th anniversary on Wednesday, than to share the ultimate Skyrim glitch. This Oghma Infinium glitch is working in 2020, and will easily still be working in 2021, 2022. This is due to Bethesda’s last patch for Skyrim being way back in early 2019.
How to do the working Oghma Infinium glitch in Skyrim
Get the book
- Pretty obvious first step here, you’re going to want to get the Oghma Infinium before you do anything else.
- If you haven’t got the book, you’ll need to complete the quest ‘Discerning the Transmundane’. To start the quest, go and talk with Septimus Signus. He can be located at Septimus Signus’s Outpost, which is north of the College of Winterhold.
- Once you’ve finished the quest DO NOT read the book. If the book opens, just click on DO NOT READ.
- Now that you’ve got the book, it’s time to head to one of the Dragonborns many houses in Skyrim.
- Make sure the house you head to has a bookshelf, this is important for the glitch.
- Make sure your book shelf is completely empty.
- Pop the Oghma Infinium on the book shelf.
- The book will appear on the left side of the shelf. Spam X (PS4) / A (XBOX) on the empty part of the shelf.
- While continuing to spam, walk slightly to the left so your crosshair is aiming at the book.
- If done correctly, you should now have 2 Oghma Infinium’s in your inventory.
You can do this Oghma Infinium glitch as many times as you need. Side note here, unfortunately, it will only duplicated one book at a time.